Dr. Anne H. White
Dr. Anne H. White is a dedicated and compassionate physician, board certified in Allergy, Immunology and Internal Medicine. She attended Wayne State University School of Medicine and completed her residency in Internal Medicine at St. John Hospital & Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan. While in training, Dr. White received such honors as being named Senior Resident of the Year. She completed her fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital, Division of Allergy and Immunology. She has been in private practice in Southeast Michigan since 1997.
Dr. White's professional accomplishments include the following:
- Teaching Staff - St. John Providence Health System since 1997
- Teaching Staff - Beaumont Grosse Point since 1997
- Hour Detroit - Top Doc Award consistently over the past 7 years
She is also a member of the following societies:
- AAAAI (American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology)
- ACAAI (American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology)
- MAAS (Michigan Allergy and Asthma Society)
- AMA (American Medical Society)
- MSMS (Michigan State Medical Society)
Dr. White started Saint Clair Allergy and Asthma Center, PLLC on August 13, 2012 specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of rhinitis (hay fever), asthma, sinusitis, urticaria (hives), anaphylaxis, angioedema, stinging insect allergy, food allergy, contact dermatitis (metal, adhesives, latex etc.), eczema, drug allergy testing, drug allergy desensitization, and all allergic disorders. Her objective as an allergist is to provide all patients with thorough, comprehensive and compassionate care resulting in healthier outcomes and improving their quality of life.